March 13, 2020
In response to the rapidly evolving events surrounding COVID-19 and in the best interest of our community at large, the Pittsburgh Metropolitan Area Hispanic Chamber of Commerce is hereby postponing all in-person events occurring through May 5th until further notice. This includes but is not limited to:
- Great Gathering 7 (in partnership with the Pittsburgh Business Exchange)
- Annual Members Meeting hosted by People’s Gas and Catered by Pisko Peruvian
- Spring Networking at La Palapa
- Team-build for a Better World at Global Links
- Diversity and Inclusion Certificate Program at the Pittsburgh Business Show
- Pittsburgh Riverhounds Mixer and Game Attendance through May
- Committee & Board Team Builders
(Brother’s Brother - March, Fogo de Chago - April)
Please keep in mind that if the state of public health changes this period may be lengthened or shortened depending on the recommendations of local, state and federal government or other appropriate entities.
We encourage you to follow recommendations by the World Health Organization (WHO) and Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) for accurate and up-to-date information on the COVID-19 pandemic. For updates on cases in Pennsylvania, visit the PA Department of Health website.
As per the aforementioned entities, please exercise hand washing hygiene and staying home when sick, social distancing - avoiding shaking hands, not standing close to others, not gathering in large groups, minimizing general social contact - is one of the best ways to slow the pace of the spread of COVID-19. In this manner we not only protect ourselves, but also others we come into contact with throughout the day.
We look forward to seeing all of your healthy smiling faces once public health concerns have subsided.
Thank you for your understanding,
Pittsburgh Metropolitan Area Hispanic Chamber of Commerce
1555 Broadway Ave, Second Floor ● Pittsburgh PA 15219 U.S.A.
Please Like, Follow and Subscribe us at: